Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and that we can do nothing to save ourselves, but must rely on God’s mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith in Christ alone. Good works are the evidence of salvation rather than the means of it.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that those who are Christ’s enter into Heaven and its eternal joys upon death.
- We believe that those who are not Christ’s enter into Hell and its eternal punishments upon death.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
More specifically, RPCB adheres to the Westminster Standards.